Your code executes immediately, but your sessions are never killed
Come to Zagreb, Croatia
Grant us a privilege to meet you
As an Oracle PL/SQL Developer, you will be a key member of the application development team with focus on back-end programming.
Your job is:
Making applications use and produce data efficiently.
Your tasks fall within:
- Creating data models
- Design, development, testing and implementation of complex database programs using Oracle tools
- Development and support to all system interfaces
- Performance tuning SQL's and application programs
- Evaluating new and upcoming technologies
- Graduate degree or higher in Computer Science or Mathematics
- Advanced knowledge of relational databases and SQL
- Desire to improve and learn
*Experience with data modeling, Oracle PL/SQL development & performance tuning, or the banking industry sure comes in handy.
What you get:
- Flexible work arrangements: hours, location...
- 50+ peers and mentors who will help you grow professionally
- Certification, meet-ups and conferences (nowadays mostly online)
- Benefits package
- Company Shares (just not straight away)